McAbbAS Foundation is a neutral charity organization – non-governmental, non-profitable that established in 2020.View Details
1. Respect people's diversity.
2. Establish a culture of equality.
3. Provide the quality of life.
4. Demonstrate transparency.
5. Gender equity and quality
Mc ABBAS supports minority, marginalized & needy people in the most vulnerable regions.
• It is a non- governmental, non-political and non-profitable organization.
• It was established in 2020.
• It was incorporated in Alberta government of SOCIETIES ACT on 2020.
• Corporate Access number: 5022488208
Who we are - McAbbAS Foundation
McAbbAS Foundation is a neutral charity organization – non-governmental, non-profitable that established in 2020, Canadian charity organization dedicated to empowering the disadvantaged people of the world by providing effective humanitarian aid and sustainable development programs around the world, has set up to help fulfil our late son Ahmed Mohamed Elradi “Abbas” dreams.
Ahmed’S departure as a body has formed a gap in our souls that will never be filled, but the survival of his kindness, beliefs, compassion, and altruism is still there and we can hear him calling the depth of our emotions, and urging us to do more and continue the path that he started, his moral revolution is still flowing from Heaven to Earth, filling the depths of our senses with hope and action, calling from distance “will humanity awaken soon?”
From this rostrum, we, the family of Ahmed declare that the foundation of this charitable organization is an extension of Ahmed’s humanitarian acts. Helping vulnerable people is evidence of spiritual progress and moral serenity ... This is what it was for Ahmed. Mc Abbas Foundation support minority, marginalized & needy people to acquire all basic services, to get equal rights and to maintain their livelihoods sustainably.
Mc Abbas Foundation adopts a set of ethical rules & regulations that keep staff members & the organization image safe.
The strategic plan will endorse the following four strategic priorities:
1. To provide sustainable solutions.
2. Empower affected people and communities to reduce poverty.
3. Conduct community awareness and mobilization sessions for promoting back to school campaigns at community and household levels to ensure the most vulnerable children are reached.
4. Build the capacity of local community-based societies to address their concern.
Struggle For Clean Drinking Water
Ahmed McAbbAS Interest .
McAbbAS Foundation is a neutral charity organization – non-governmental, non-profitable that established in 2020