McAbbAS Foundation is a neutral charity organization – non-governmental, non-profitable that established in 2020.View Details
To obtain a community in which every person enjoys all the human rights enriched in the universe.
Support marginalized and destitute people to attain basic resources to maintain their livelihood sustainability. For this counselling awareness campaign and training programs will be organized.
Deliver high impact, cost effective, and culturally competent capacity building programs to marginalized communities, particularly youth sector.
Who we are - McAbbAS Foundation
McAbbAS Foundation is a neutral charity organization – non-governmental, non-profitable that established in 2020, Canadian charity organization dedicated to empowering the disadvantaged people of the world by providing effective humanitarian aid and sustainable development programs around the world, has set up to help fulfil our late son Ahmed Mohamed Elradi “Abbas” dreams.
Ahmed’S departure as a body has formed a gap in our souls that will never be filled, but the survival of his kindness, beliefs, compassion, and altruism is still there and we can hear him calling the depth of our emotions, and urging us to do more and continue the path that he started, his moral revolution is still flowing from Heaven to Earth, filling the depths of our senses with hope and action, calling from distance “will humanity awaken soon?”
From this rostrum, we, the family of Ahmed declare that the foundation of this charitable organization is an extension of Ahmed’s humanitarian acts. Helping vulnerable people is evidence of spiritual progress and moral serenity ... This is what it was for Ahmed. Mc Abbas Foundation support minority, marginalized & needy people to acquire all basic services, to get equal rights and to maintain their livelihoods sustainably.
Mc Abbas Foundation adopts a set of ethical rules & regulations that keep staff members & the organization image safe.
What are our specific objectives
Mc Abbas Foundation is committed to realize its goals, including the following interventions:
1. Support the educational process for indigent students in various stages of education, and fight poverty.
2. Enable vulnerable individuals to have an easy access to food, drinking water and medicine.
3. Provide emotional and material alternatives to deprived orphans.
4. Educate rural communities, especially women and youth, on the successful practices for social economic empowerment to become self-sufficient in basic living needs.
5. Provide the most practical technologies to serve the local communities’ basic needs.
6. Train local communities with scientific practices to maintain sustainable health and hygiene.
7. Cooperate with governments, institutions, and agencies to facilitate the delivery of donations to the most needed people.
Some Photos of Ahmed
Ahmed McAbbAS Interest .
McAbbAS Foundation is a neutral charity organization – non-governmental, non-profitable that established in 2020